Tuesday, October 14, 2008

starting out....

I've decided that I need to keep a blog in order to keep the weight off. I'm at a decent weight now, I guess, but I'm still not happy with it. I've lost 10lbs or so since the beginning of the year, but I'm still flabby and gross. 5-10 more pounds down should do it. It's just been so hard to lose them.
Hence the blog. This will be for a record that I can't lose; I've been writing down what I eat and the calorie count, but not as often as I should and it's in a tiny notebook so I can't see how I do on a long-term basis. Hopefully this will help in that respect.


TODAY
* mini NAKED juice (160)
* dbl americano w/ sugar free vanilla (0)
* avocado burger (500?)1
* candy corn (100)
* handful raisins/cereal (~100)
* salad - mixed greens, carrots, mushrooms, calorie-free ranch (~150)
* diet pepsi (0)
* lots o' water (0)
TOTAL: 1010

See, this is why I need to keep track better. I though I had been below this but I forgot entirely about the candy corn. The holidays can suck it.

1 I had this at a local veg*n place, and can't find a calorie count for anything similar online, only recipies! I think 500 is my default number, lol.


EDIT: I just caved like a San Francisco freeway and ate this ginormous pastry thing that is probably like 800billion calories.
Fucking failure.

No comments: