Tuesday, October 28, 2008

lame as hell

omg. I had this plan where I'd eat a decent amount of my daily allotted intake at the beginning of the day so I wouldn't be tempted to eat way too much later.
I was at like 700 calories at night, and then I went to a work meeting and they had ordered pizza and it was put in front of me and it was like... as much as I despised it, I couldn't not eat it, coworkers looking and I don't know, I felt bad. So now I feel utterly disgusting and completely filled with nastiness. Oh and also there are alcohol (lol, my work) so more foundation for me pretty much waking up with a new adipose layer tomorrow.

So tomorrow I am going to try to do a juice (and maybe a bit of coffee/soda... I'm kind of addicted to caffeine, I must admit) fast. No, not try. Will do. This is just fucking ridiculous that I allow people to make me feel so guilty in public situations that I make myself feel like crap later just to please them. The food I consume affects me and my body, not others and the bodies of others, and I need to remember that. St. Jude, give me strength.
If anyone would like to join me, feel free!

I think I am going to try working off of this, on the zig-zag calorie cycle. Staying below that should be a decent guideline... and sets the limit still kind of high, even on "extreme fat loss," it seems.

No comments: