Tuesday, October 21, 2008

juris failure

So I just decided to turn off my brain this weekend; it basically turned into a 3 day binge. Disgusting. And now getting my body used to low cals is hard. Ugh.


CONSUMED
cherry coke zero - 0
fruit cup - 200
dbl americano w/sugar free hazelnut - 15
handful sunflower seeds - 100
baked beans on french bread - 600
dbl americano w/sugar free vanilla - 15
butter croissant - 450
TOTAL: 1380.

nasty, but probably necessary so my body doesn't start storing up fat from the sudden shift.

Now that I'm back at school I get to concentrate on what a horrible candidate I am for law school. I'm woefully underinvolved; I don't know why I always do this to myself. I know what I should do and I always procrastinate until it's too late. I could have gotten my internship back this semester since I had the time and instead I just settled for working, which won't really help me get in anywhere, to be honest. Nobody cares if their attorney can pull espresso shots.
Let's not even get into my dismal LSAT score and non-competitive GPA.

I really wanted to go to the gym today but I frittered away my time and I can't run on concrete. Whatever. This is shaping up to be a week of utter failure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the warning:]! Thankfully I thought to check online on my phone before coating my carrots TOO much with the stuff, but I definitely added at least ten calories onto my asian veggie burger (100) with tomato (7) and lettuce (10) a couple days ago.

Oh well. Still by far my favorite condiment.

Oh man oh man it's getting late and people are posting so I gotta read!

L can't fast with me these next two days,, but I was kinda psyched for it. Wanna be my buddy instead?

peace chica
x Hana