Thursday, October 16, 2008

a little better today

Today went a little better, as I was running around all day and it was easier to distract myself.

CONSUMED
* mini NAKED juice - 160
* dbl Americano w/sugar-free caramel - 0
* 1 slice grain bread w/hummus - ~200
* cherry coke zero - 0
* portion cup raisins & goji berries - 150
* 1/2 sandwich, 1/2 salad - 500?
* diet pepsi - 0
TOTAL: 1010

I love those little plastic condiment cups you can buy at the grocery store for like 50cents so much. Great for portioning out small amounts of a snack and not running the risk of eating too much.

Also I have to somehow figure out how much I actually weigh. I still feel gross so I'm inclined to believe my home scale, but I weighed myself on another scale today and it said over 5lbs less. Honestly I'd rather not go under 110 just because I still want to be able to give blood despite being thin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What all was on the sandwich?

Sorry to break it to you, but often sandwiches range from 600-1000 cals, so half would be b/t 300-500, and then depending on if there was protein in your salad and the kind of dressing and whatnot.. Slash I hope you didn't get that at a restuarant. They LOVE slamming us with hidden cals. Those bastards.

Hey, at least your under 1500 still!

x Hana